Friday, February 5, 2010

Silent Film Night With The Chicago Symphony Orchestra!


237 D.B.T  (Days Before Travel)

Tonight, Adam and I went with Family & Friends to a showing of Buster Keaton's, Sherlock Jr., accompanied by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. It was absolutely brilliant, and I loved the music and how it took me back to once was.

So your probably thinking... how does this have anything do do with Travel? Well, as of right now, we have not travelled, but I live in a City of Lights, which I have been exploring and experiencing for the last two years. Every day presents something new and different, and an occasion like this deserves recognition. So fellow readers, if you ever find yourself lucky enough to attend any Chicago Symphony Orchestra event, in Chicago, IL, USA, I suggest you do go.

No comments:

Post a Comment